Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Saturday, December 19, 2015

Fine food Japan is to die for!

I love Gastronomy in Japan is at a super high level preparation and skill it involves. The experience in raw sashimi food and delicacies is unmatched anywhere else. 
This restaurant is well deserved of Michelin stars for food quality. 

I for one will try anything once! 
If it was readily available.
I respect vegans and their way of life too. 

I just love food too much. 

Travelled to Yokohama just to eat at this restaurant. The chef and I connected after the first few visits and we have a nice friendship going on that I do not ever need to order from the menu again.


 The Master sashimi chef


The restaurant.

The food here is the freshest and all "A" grade. 

Mackerel, flatfish, yellow fin tuna,live prawn.

A whole shell just for me with sake and the remaining prawn shell and head grilled and salted. All crunchy!!


This is what A grade Uni (sea urchin) roe looks like. Note the Color and texture. It's not funny like mustard when kept for a few days. 

Seared baby squid?? I forgot...


More merely with topped with spring onion and on the right ice fish.

Would you believe all these dishes and 3 225ml bottles of sake and a beer to wash it all down only costs $90 AUD? If you could get this quality elsewhere in the world it would costs you triple the price easily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment