Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Saturday, December 19, 2015

Next destination USA

VNext destination on out world travelling lists. I'm Just touched down in LA and time to have more family fun!!

I could move here in a wink! Just love California lifestyle. 


Here is one the the most inspirational and well kept house we have lived in. The hole of a yogi.  It's not only in a great location in Venice Beach. It's just decked out for personal growth with peace and love feel with very healthy food. This is a highlight my lovely wife Elena found! Even the kids find it inspiring! LA has a lot of fine food too that we will explore!!


The back yard with a fireplace.


Interior of home.


The master bed. Check out the frames 


Cosy love couch 


Hanging frames a very nice touch and skill of the owner


WHO WILL YOU BE? I will quote you a lesson I learnt once to get me to where I am today. "Fake it till you make it" or "Live it till you achieve it" whichever resonates with you :)

Dare to dream and live it up! 


Love :: a daily reminder 


The back of the house


The evening shot of the backyard.

Join me :)

Bliss!!

If anyone wants referrals, just connect with me @pintomarc



No comments:

Post a Comment