Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Sunday, February 2, 2014

Going to paradise - Destination Maldives


Now to our next destination, it's a short stopover in Singapore to leave our winter clothes and pick up the clothes for paradise! 

On our way to Maldives... Made up of approximately 1800 plus islands, a paradise destination for the people that enjoy romance, retreats, the finest of service and seclusion.

Once a dream holiday for us as a family, and now a reality, at the request of my dearest wife and lovely daughter. 

I'd never really kicked off my shoes in most of my travels, as I passionately  learn more about cultures first hand and also do personal research for my interests in Ethnographic art and tattoo.

This trip is purely to relax and enjoy this luxurious experience. 

We have researched this location for a week and with feedback received, I'm also going to try everything first hand for for feedback for family's travel business to recommend this to our future clients.


View of Paradise form the plane




No comments:

Post a Comment