Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Monday, June 30, 2014

At the summit of Mount Kinabalu 4095.2 meters

At the summit of Mount Kinabalu 4095.2 meters, half a poncho, very cold and numb, only 30 of 150 made it. So proud of my family.Very heavy rain and gail winds at -1/-2 degrees, all totally wet and super exhausted. We made it!!  I achieved a new level understanding for determination, dedication and patience. Lesson to life...Anything is possible, take it one step at a time, be adventurous and live in the moment... ALWAYS !! I was never a climber nor was I really into climbing until my decision to do this with my father, for him as a team and for my late grandfather at his birthplace (Sabah) and also for my entrepreneurial spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment