Marc Pinto's Primitive Tattoo Blog

| home |     | galleries |     | travel |     | shop |     | staff |     | links |     | blog |     | guest book |    


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grandmaster Arjan Tong has passed away

Just found out the other day the our Grandmaster of Sak Yant Arjan Tong sadly passed away. Feeling Gutted!!  

Since 2009 I have been visiting him on a regular basis to have most of my spiritual tattoos done. Although I'm not fluent in Thai and with my lack of ability to communicate fluently during my visits to see Arjan Tong in Singapore at FGH. 
His grace, smile and peace with reassurance was communication enough for me. I have so many great memories of the moments with Arjan Tong for giving me his powerful Sak Yant's and blessings. 

I am finally here in Bangkok to pay my last personal respect to our late Grandmaster. We will miss him dearly. 

Our warmest thoughts go out to his immediately family and widow.
It was nice to meet her in person too this morning. 

For the other brothers that could not make it, Jeff Court and Guy. I lit the joss and said a prayer on your behalf today. 

( sak yant is also commonly known as magical tattoo's )
Photo from Sak Yant and Jack Layman on Facebook And FGH ( Singapore) 


We will sadly miss you Arjan Tong. 

Thank You for all those moments and blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment